Rheumatology provides advanced diagnosis and treatments for systematic autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and other musculoskeletal disorders affecting children and adults. Our goal is to provide comprehensive treatment and other therapies to help you to live life to its fullest.
Our team has expertise in many areas including rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, lupus, myositis and other autoimmune and rheumatic diseases. We also have expertise in other areas such as amyloidosis, soft tissue disease, bursitis, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, gout and others.
Rheumatology department of Green Life Hospital aiming at providing patients of all ages with possible care in managing musculoskeletal disorders .The department boasts a well trained and highly skilled team of doctors specializing in a number of fields. We offer out door consultation at the level-4.
Management of a wide range of Arthritis and Rheumatological conditions, including:
· Osteoarthritis & Osteoporosis
· Rheumatoid Arthritis
· Psoriatic Arthritis
· Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) and other Connective Tissue Diseases, Vasculitis, Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, Scleroderma
· ILD with RA
· Ankylosing Spondylitis, Gout and Pseudogout, AntiPhospholipid, Anti body Syndrome
· Newer and conventional diagnostics including AutoImmune Profile, Vit D level, BMD, EMG and NCV Supervised Biological and Immunotherapy with monitoring (Mabthera, Actemra, Enbrel, Humira and Immunoglobulin’s)
· Pediatric Rheumatology & Rheumatic Fever
· Joint and Tendon injections (with or without USG guidance)
· Exercise programmes under direct supervision of Qualified Physiotherapists.
· Counseling services by Psychologists and Dieticians
· Care for Arthritis and SLE with Pregnancy