The Department of Cardiac Surgery undertakes virtually every type of heart surgery including heart bypass surgery. Since commissioning in 5th October 2019. The depth and breadth of experience in dealing a wide variety of cases allow our surgeons to handle complex operations. The extraordinary expertise of doing beating heart surgery that offers the patients faster post-operative recovery. and extract less of a toll on their systems have made Green Life Heart Centre a cherished destination for the cardiac patients. The Department is supported by a well-equipped Green Life Cardiac Catheterization Lab, Critical Care Units (CCU-1, CCU-2) and Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU).
Any type of cardiac surgery especially
· Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG)
· Valve Replacement Surgery
· VSD (Ventricular Septal Defect) Closure
· ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
· PDA (Patent Ductus Arteriosus) Ligation
Facilities and services
The hospital offers the following facilities and services
· Green Life hospital’s Cath lab provides an inclusive treatment plan for managing various heart conditions including cardiac rehabilitation. Using the best and the latest technology, our skilled Cardiologists, compassionate staff and the well – equipped wards, Green Life Cardiac centre is fully capable of providing the best treatment services for various heart conditions such as:
ü Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty and Stenting.
ü Permanent Pacemaker (Single and Double Chamber).
ü Computerized TMT and Eco cardiography.
· Emergency facilities: Emergency unit is equipped with cardiac monitoring systems and manned by Consultants, Registrar, trained Medical Officers and Nurses to provide emergency care to the critically ill patients before handing over to the cardiologists and cardiac surgeons. A fine emergency management of a cardiac patient gives the cardiologists and cardiac surgeons a breathing time to get down to the patient-management and also it ups the patient survival chances.
· 20 bed CCU: The CCU provides both invasive and non-invasive 24 hours radio-telemetry monitoring facilities for patients admitted with unstable angina, myocardial infarction, cardiogenic shock etc. It has facilities for emergency ventilator care, bed side pacing, intra-aortic balloon pump and other life saving devices.
· 14 bed CICU: The facilities are equipped with latest radio-monitoring system with facilities for on-the-spot blood gas analysis and other technical and / or artificial life support system to record and measure medical parameters of critically ill patients. A team of experienced cardiac surgeons, anesthetists and well-trained nurses takes the post operative surgical care of the patients round the clock. This ward is a beehive of activities and is a model for patient care with all required facilities.
· 24-hour outdoor/emergency consultancy services by consultant cardiologists