Department of Thoracic Surgery of Green Life Hospital is dedicated to the diagnosis and surgical treatment of thoracic diseases. The department takes pride in its excellence Our Thoracic department carries out variety of surgeries. In this department we specially provide,
1.a) Two stage Oesophageal resection with anastomosis with feeding Jejunostomy for the indication of Carcinoma Oesophagus.
1.b) Three stage Oesophageal resection for Carcinoma Oesophagus.
1.c) Oesophageal resection for post Corrosive Stricture of Oesophagus.
2. Lobectomy for Ca Lung, Bronchiectasis, Lung abscess, Aspergillus etc.
3. Pneumonectomy for destroyed Lung, Carcinoma Lung.
4. Tube Thoracostomy for pleural effusion, Pneumothorax, Hemothorax, Empyema Thoracis, Malignant pleural effusion.
5. VATS Decortication, Bullectomy, Lobectomy & VATS for Mediastinal Diseases.
6. Rigid, Oesophagosopy & Bronchoscopy for diagnostic purposes.
7. Oesophageal dilatation for Oesophageal stricture.
8. Emergency management of Chest Trauma, Foreign Body removal from airway & Upper GIT
Our multidisciplinary team consists of highly qualified surgeons, anesthetists, technicians and nurses. The department is well-backed by modern Thoracic, Anesthesia services, State-of-the-art multipurpose Operation Theatre (having almost zero infection rate), and fully equipped Thoracic Unit, ICU, CCU for critical patients
Department - Chest Surgery/Thoracic Surgery